- Let’s say you want to export data about a set of Objects. Create a set out of the pertinent objects.
- Go to the Find” menu, and click on Objects.
- In the left sidebar, under “search by set,” choose the Set you just created. In the case illustrated below, I’m choosing a Set called “scripts.”
- Next, in the menu above the main section, click on “Display options.”
- Choose the display that contains the information you want to include in your spreadsheet. (You may need to configure a new “display” for this purpose.) You can sort by whatever field you’d like, but you should choose a “list” layout.
- Then hit save, which will take you back to the original menu. Click on “tools,” and select your desired output type (CSV, tab-delimited, xlsx, or PDF). Then hit “download.”
And that’s that (hopefully).